BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Session Times and Fees
Before School - 8.00am - 8.45am £4 per child. 50% Discount for Pupil Premium.
After School - 3.30pm - 5pm. £4 per child. 50% Discount for Pupil Premium
The charge is for the whole session, there is no discount if a child only uses part of the session. Fees must be paid in full in advance using ParentMail.
We have the right to refuse any family places for non payment of fees.
On the rare occasion that you may be delayed please phone the school office and leave a message.
The following charges will apply for late pickups as staff need to be paid for this extra time.
Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel a session. Failure to do this will incur the full cost of the session.
If your child is off school due to sickness please call the school office on 01805 603263 to advise they will not be in. Failure to do so will incur the full cost of the session booked. We will operate a credit system for cancellations which will be redeemed off the next booking fees.
On the rare occasion that the school has to close unexpectedly, i.e. bad weather and the club will not be available, you will not be charged.
Children will be provided with a light snack and drink in the After School Club.
The clubs will run in the school hall and wherever possible outside on the playground. Children can take part in a range of activities such as arts and crafts, story telling, parachute games, outdoor play and den building. There is also the opportunity for children to do quiet play and homework.
Terms and conditions of booking:
- Bookings must be made in advance, preferably by Friday before the week you require.
- Fees must be paid weekly or half termly in advance.
- Ad hoc bookings will be accepted if places are available, payment is to be made on the day
- The club has the right to exclude a family for non payment of fees.
- Credits for cancelled sessions will not be available unless 24 hours notice is given or notification of illness is provided.
- Children must be collected promptly at the end of the session.
- Children will only be allowed to leave the club with a known parent or carer.